SafetyEd provides diverse services, and classes and consultations have taken place nationwide as well as overseas.
The following list offers examples of SafetyEd projects and work experience:
- Review of operating procedures for a variety of programs, such student conservation groups, wilderness adventure programs, and wilderness therapy programs..
- Field-based rescue trainings for the National Park Service, FAA, and Alaska Regional LifeFlight.
- Accident investigations following serious incidents; service as expert witness at trials.
- Revamping a university outdoor program following two student fatalities.
- Safety audits for a wide variety of progams that work in outdoor/remote environments.
- Assessing and modifying a nationwide safety training program for large governmental agency.
- Re-writing a nationwide emergency action plan for large governmental agency.
- Developing a risk management plan for an international Arctic research site.
- Providing on-site consultation for an outdoor program in the Middle East's United Arab Emirates.
- Risk assessments of remote field projects for the Alaska Department of Fish & Game.
- Key-note speaker and regular presenter throughout United States and abroad.